Don’t know what to ask your health care provider …
Do you ever find yourself sitting with your provider, not knowing what to say, just trying to understand and take in everything that is being told to you? You had planned to ask question however – once you get in there your mind goes blank! It happens to all of us …
This can cause frustration and confusion.
That is not what your healthcare should be like.
SO – we came up with a great slogan … It’s time for us to Question It … Know It … Choose It.
Ask your questions.
Get your answers.
Make your choice with educated information.
Here are 5 Questions to ask your Provider:
1. Do I really need this test or procedure
2. What are the risks or side effects
3. Are there simpler, safer options
4. What may happen if I don’t do anything
5. How much will it cost and will my insurance pay for it
Learn more at www.consumerhealthchoices.org/choosing