Register by June 1st! Call Eastern Area Agency on Aging: 207-941-2865 or 1-800-432-7812
Do you feel like you’re making the right healthcare choices? Are you comfortable asking your doctor questions? Join local healthcare leaders for an open Town Hall meeting to discuss making informed decisions!
– Antibiotics: Will They Help or Hurt?
– Back Pain: X-Rays and MRIs
– Patient Advocacy: Asking the Right Questions
– Prescriptions: Do’s and Don’ts
– Kathy Bragdon, RN, BSN, Executive Practice Director for
Community Care & Geriatrics at PCHC
– Kathy Day, RN Retired, Patient Safety Advocate
– Heather Evans, DO, Medical Director for Family Medicine at St. Joseph Healthcare
– Felicity Homsted, PharmD, BCPS, Chief Pharmacy Officer at PCHC
– David Koffman, MD, Medical Director for Internal Medicine at St. Joseph Healthcare
Join us! This event is FREE but you must call to register and secure your spot. Please call EAAA (Eastern Area Agency on Aging) by June 1st.
Questions? Registration? Call EAAA: 941-2865 or 1-800-432-7812.