- 1 box strawberry cake mix cake mix
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1¼ cups sour cream (or greek yogurt)
- ½ cup milk
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ tsp strawberry extract
- 2 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 325. Coat mini muffin tins with cooking spray. (I used almost 3 full pans of 24). Beat the ingredients in a large bowl with an electric mixer for several minutes until blended and smooth.
- Fill each muffin hole about ½ full. I used a small cookie scoop and it worked perfectly!
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack for about 2 minutes and then turn the muffin pan over on a wire rack so that all the muffins are upside down. Cool completely and once all the batter is cooked, you can make the glaze.
- Place the wire racks over waxed paper. Beat the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Dip muffins in glaze to coat the bottoms (which are now the tops!) and the sides and let the excess drip off back into the bowl.
- Place each strawberry bite back on the wire racks until the glaze is set.