Yesterday, March 15th, 2017, we held our official ribbon cutting for the new St. Joe’s Cafe!
This was an opportunity to show the new space to employees and special guests. Our new, refreshed cafeteria will offer many amenities for our patients, employees and guests including:
• The centerpiece of the project: a new, expanded 2-sided salad bar with many more items available than before
• Traditional family/group table seating, augmented with booth seating and high-top pub style seating with USB recharging stations
• Improved space and traffic flow
• Dramatic wall art by local artists
• Improved sound system and acoustics
The new space has been described as both rejuvenating and uplifting for both visitors and employees.
The project employs many organic or sustainable “green certified” materials in its construction, including porcelain and quartz tile walls and energy-efficient LED lighting.
Come see our new dogs, have a nice meal and enjoy the space!