Defeat Diabetes: Rules for Survival
Unfortunately, diabetes affects nearly every organ system in the human body. The complications for poorly controlled diabetes can be severe, even deadly.
The rules for surviving diabetes are really relatively simple.
- Diabetes is a medical condition so be sure to see your doctor regularly and work with them to monitor your condition(s) and manage them effectively to avoid complications.
- Maintain your blood glucose levels at the targets set by your doctor.
- Eat the right types of foods to stay healthy.
- Be physically active most days of the week.
- Learn about diabetes and it’s numerous complications to avoid them and stay healthy.
To dive into the nitty gritty of the complications of diabetes and how best to avoid them click here.