Join us next Monday, November 27th at 5.30 for our annual Lights of Remembrance event.
Click here to reach our website with more information about this wonderful event.
Your Lights of Remembrance donation to St. Joseph Healthcare will help our patients as you help spread comfort and joy to all who see the St. Joseph Hospital holiday light display. All donations of $25 or more will be recognized with a special ornament hung on the Remembrance Tree in the Demaso Lobby of St. Joseph Hospital. If you would like to remember your loved ones in a special way this holiday season, simply fill out the order form below.
And, please join us for our annual Lights of Remembrance tree lighting celebration on Monday, November 27 at 5:30 pm in the Demaso Lobby/Broadway entrance.
Levels of Giving
Perpetual Tribute – $100
• Ornament engraved with name of honoree displayed on tree in 2017 and every year after
• (1) Commemorative ornament mailed to you in 2017 and every year after
• Recognition of donor and honoree in 2017 event
• Recognition of honoree on special event display in 2017 and every year after
2017 Tribute – $25
• (1) 2017 commemorative ornament mailed to you OR your loved one