February is American Heart Month.
Today Dr. Jims Jean-Jacques, cardiologist at St. Joseph Cardiology sat down with Craig Colson on WVII ABC 7 News at Noon to talk about heart health.
There are things we can do to take care of our hearts.
- Avoid smoking and using tobacco products.
- Be physically active every day.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet.
- Keep a healthy weight.
- Keep your blood pressure healthy.
- Keep your total cholesterol healthy.
- Keep your blood sugar healthy.
Click here to reach our cardiology team and click the video below to watch today’s news spot.